The home buying process can be very confusing, and extremely stressful. Maybe you’re buying your first home. Or perhaps, you’ve bought one in the past but it’s been a few years and you don’t fully remember how it works. In this episode of The Remarketable Podcast, we’re going over just that!
We’ll go in depth. From working with a mortgage lender to get the funding for your house. To working with the right real estate agent to find the exact home you have been dreaming of!
A few things you want to keep in mind when buying your new home.
– Work with a mortgage lender first. Preferably one from a locally based bank.
– Figure out the type of loan you can get that works best for you and your needs.
– Hire a real estate agent. One that you like and you know will get the job done and let them do their job.
– Put in an offer and negotiate for that perfect home!
– Go through the inspection and appraisal process. Do a second round of negotiations if applicable.
– Meet with everyone at the title company. Sign the contracts and get the keys to your brand new home!
Get ready to take notes. If you need more information over the home buying process, reach out to a local real estate agent. If you’d like more real estate information in general, check out our real-estateadvisor.com website!
*as a disclaimer, the host is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Texas. License number – 646624. Do not take any of this as actional advice. Please consult with a professional in the mortgage, law, construction and any other field where advice may apply to. We do not guarantee any claims made on this show nor take any responsibility for the actions of the listeners to The Remarketable Podcast.*